The Money Guru

*sigh* How do you get money for that jacket AND that DVD AND your mum's birthday present AND save some money AND make some money? Well, one girl gives the answers! The only money blog 4 kids! (I think) (This is the bit where I have to say this is for entertainment only, right?)

Monday, July 24, 2006

Seriously, people...

I'm running out of imaginary questions. So start asking! I've said it a million times: if you have a question, put it in the comments.
Meanwhile, everyone cross your fingers that I'll get into Yahooligans!, OK?
And a subject not remotely related, does anyone know of a hit counter where I don't have to give a email? Thanx. Now, onto the bad imaginary questions...
OK. I admit it. I can't think of any. Blog coming up soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home