The Money Guru

*sigh* How do you get money for that jacket AND that DVD AND your mum's birthday present AND save some money AND make some money? Well, one girl gives the answers! The only money blog 4 kids! (I think) (This is the bit where I have to say this is for entertainment only, right?)

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Lost Season 2 Finale

CONTAINS SPOILERS
So, is anyone else as freaked out by Lost as I am? I dip in and out of Lost---it's on quite late, and I need my beauty sleep! But, sometimes I watch it, and last night was one of those nights. There was so much hype---what would happen? Would the world come to a end if they stopped pushing the button? Well, as far as I can tell, nothing much happened.
Only that it gave me the heebie-jeebies, and a load of questions.
So. What happened to Locke and that Scottish guy? What's the Brit Chick doing? Has something castrophobic happened to the world as we know it, because they stopped pushing the button? Who the foreign guys in beanie hats in the boat? Is it just my imagination, or were they Russian? You know, the actors signed a seven year contract, which means another five years. Another five years of me going: "Um, what just happened?!" Maybe I should boycott the show? But I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! I'm going to throw a tantrum soon. You know all the theories going round about Lost? Well, here are MY theories:
1. They live in a giant fish bowl, and that's why no one has rescued them or
2. They live in a video game.
They are, of course, complete and utter nonsense.
TTYL!
MG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home