The Money Guru

*sigh* How do you get money for that jacket AND that DVD AND your mum's birthday present AND save some money AND make some money? Well, one girl gives the answers! The only money blog 4 kids! (I think) (This is the bit where I have to say this is for entertainment only, right?)

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

"I want a credit card..."

Hi! My parents won't let me have a credit card, what should I do?
Plastic Girl

Dear Plastic Girl,
Sorry, but I agree with your parents. In my opinion, no one should have a credit card. Know why? Because with plastic, you can't keep track of your money. Sure, you can "keep track", but how long will it be before you forget? And end up with a huge debt?
But, credit cards are hugely useful. You can get good deals on the net, if it gets stolen, you can just cancel it. So, credit cards are good and bad. So what do you do? Talk to your parents about a prepaid credit card. Tell them that you will buy it. Because it's prepaid, you can't wrack up a huge debt---because there's a limit.
TTYL!
MG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home